Small Business Information
Welcome to the Missouri Department of Revenue Small Business web page. This page is designed to assist small businesses in complying with Missouri tax requirements. This page offers:
- Information to research the tax requirements for your business and then register the business with the Department;
- Ongoing requirements for filing and paying tax in the State;
- Information regarding the small business deduction for new jobs; and
- Access to additional state resources, including access to the Missouri Business Portal
Research & Register – Learn about important tax requirements and registering your small business with the Missouri Department of Revenue.
Maintain – Find tax specific information such as how to file or adjust returns, update account information and view common filing mistakes.
Resources – Additional links to valuable information regarding small businesses.
- Tax Bulletin - Resource Publication for Businesses and Tax Professionals
The Department of Revenue welcomes suggestions related to small business information. Suggestions may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.